Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 07, 2006

"My Own, Secret Garden"






One of Laura's many projects has been growing a vegetable garden in the backyard area of the house. Since there's not a lot of ground to work with, Laura has been using various pots and has been having great success with them. But she also has a small plot next to the shed where she has been planting.
Last night for dinner we had some wonderful string beans that were freshly picked. There are also tomatoes and squash that are coming along well. Clay and CJ are very proud of Laura for taking such good care of her garden, along with the 50 million other things that she is constantly doing.

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Your garden looks great. I'd appreciate any tips because I'm planning on having a little veggie garden on my porch. We're in a complex, so I don't have any yard and I'd like to try pots and see how that works. Around here they say to plant after Mother's Day so I'm getting ready to go. Let me know any tips. I'd like to plant tomatoes, basil, oregano, peppers, and cilantro (yep, it's a salsa garden). Thanks!