Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We're Cruisin' Baby!

It finally happened! We got Clay on a cruise! Clay and Laura dropped the kids off with Nana and Papa..and off to Florida they went where they caught their boat and were off for a week to be together - yes, just the two of them! And let me tell you...it was Fabulous! A week of no cell phones, no kids, no flying, no cleaning, no cooking, all we had to worry about was each other and deciding what we were going to do next....the pool, the hot tub, the endless food supply, the games, the movies, the shows, etc. It was so nice just being together - laughing, having fun, relaxing, no stress - heaven, pure heaven. (the warm weather in November was also VERY nice!)



9 comments:

Susan said...

Oh man! I can't tell you how jealous I am! What an awesome getaway for you guys - so fun!!

Vicki said...

That looks SOOOO fun! Jeff (my hubby) and I are actually going with Jeff's parents and siblings on a Mexican Riviera cruise in January and I'm very excited and I SOOOO can't wait!!! Be sure to check out my blog last part of January for tons of pictures of it (we plan on taking lots!). Actually, check out my blog anytime! :-)

Scotty and Meg said...

YEAH!!! You did it! The whole trip looks amazing!!!!! All of the pictures are incredible! You both look great too! How fun how fun HOW FUN!!!! The pictures you posted ALMOST helped me to convince my hubby that we need to go on one of those. Glad that you had such a great and safe trip!!!

Christy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! I am so happy for you! (I also envy you)

Thanks for sharing. Your blog should have read; wish you were here!

Miss you! xo

Erika said...

Oh, that look like paradise! I told Ryan we must do that. I would love to go para sailing.

deannegalloway said...

Well the pictures say it all, it looks like you guys had a blast. I am totally jealous but I'm so glad you guys got a nice get away! You deserved it after 3 long months! loved the pictures!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait till I can do that with Addie, I still haven't left yet, well except with Jay and so I can't wait till I feel comfortable to leave her so we could go on a vacation:) I'm so glad you guys got to do that!!

Derek, Ali, Breck, Jade, Koemi and Carter said...

What a fun trip! No kids?!!! Amazing! I'm all exclamation points! Good job, how fun!

Tate and Alisa said...

Hey Ward family! I saw your blog on a friend's blog and thought I would say hi. I hope everything is going great. It looks like you are having lots of fun! Talk to you later.