Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have a Little Two Year Old...

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...enough said!
Curious little man that is into everything! I left him for a second to go and answer the door....came back and he was in my "good" meaning expensive lotion...all over the hair and face! At least he smelled good for the rest of the day!

Next, I came out of the shower to find...a kid and the carpet covered in Parmesan cheese! Plus...a whole jug of apple juice spilled on the ground (you can see it if you look closely by the fridge...all I can say, is thank goodness for a good vacuum and a steam mop. Saved my life. (I even got a little tongue attitude...gracious!)

3 comments:

NatalieW said...

oh goodness you have your hands full! I'm just glad Jonas isn't mobile quite yet ...

Susan said...

oh boy! I have a bonifide 2 year old as well and she's crazy! She colored with crayon on our flat screen tv last month and I about died - but it actually came off, thank goodness!

Derek, Ali, Breck, Jade, Koemi and Carter said...

Haha, funny pics. Breck rubbed Bag Balm all over his face once, but that's all he ever did. It's a good thing they're so cute!