Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Yellow Roses #3




Yes, Laura received a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses from her sweetheart this week.... for those of you who don't know - there is a tradition in our house (Clay adopted the tradition from his parents) that when we find out we are expecting Clay gets Laura yellow roses. So...yes - we are having baby number 3 due January 20th. We told the boys by wrapping up candy bars and having them look like babies....CJ got it...Preston just wanted to open the thing and get to the candy.




13 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! How wonderful! Maybe you'll have the same as us, 2 boys then a girl? But all boys would be awesome too. I'm so happy for all of you!

The Boyos said...

Congratulations! Another baby!! So much fun!! I hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy. Those are the best kinds, right?

Kim said...

Oh this is wonderful! Congratulations Laura! I agree with Lisa - coming from a 2 boy then girl family was great, but 3 boys would be loads of fun too.

Andrew said...

Congrats. Be prepared to switch from a man-to-man defense to a zone defense.

deannegalloway said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope we get to see you guys again soon!

Susan said...

Oh hooray!! What wonderful news! Three kids is hard, but so fun too - I can't wait to find out what it is! :) Congratulations you guys!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! I love the yellow roses tradition. Your boys are so cute and baby # 3 will be just as adorable. I hope you are feeling well in this pregnancy. Hugs to your family for us. We are so excited for you guys!!

CamilleJohnFam said...

Wow! 3 kids is fun...challenging at times but fun! That's a great tradition! Love the roses!

Christy said...

OMG! i KNEW WHAT IT MEANT....YAY ME!!!

congratulations! Amazing news.

AmbertheGreat said...

congrats! that is so exciting!

Scotty and Meg said...

Yipee!!!! Congrats!!!! I love the candy bar idea for the boys. They are so cute. I can't wait for a new one to join your family!

Derek, Ali, Breck, Jade, Koemi and Carter said...

Yay congratulations! Just before I looked at your page, I thought to myself, "I wonder if they're pregnant again yet" and you are! Horrah!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you! Wishing that you were closer. Let me know if we can do anything for you!
Lots of love from Utah,
Christie, Robert and Kids