Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MOVING TO VEGAS!!!

Yes, you read that right, and no it is not a typo. We are moving to Las Vegas, Nevada in about 3 weeks!! With the military, you always have to be on your toes and ready for change...and that is what we are doing! Our orders have changed and we are now being stationed at Creech AFB in Las Vegas! We are very excited to be moving west and are getting into MOVE mode. We will miss San Antonio, it has been good to us...but on to new adventures!

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

What?! What does this mean? I hope it is a happy and exciting change. So sad we won't be state neighbors this summer...

Lisa said...

Holy cow!!! That is incredible! You will love it there, how fun to live right by a temple! Maybe when we're in St. George we'll have to look you up?

The Hedges said...

Wow, that is a shocker! Congratulations!

Wanlass Family said...

I'm so excited! I might actually see you some time! My parents are living in Boulder City, right next to Vegas. I'll have to let you know when we come down. I know my mom would love to see you when you get settled! Congrats!