Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Friday, February 17, 2012

1st Grade Valentines Party


Our second party of the day was at CJ's school! Both Clay and Laura were able to organize and run the class valentine party! We had several other parent helpers too (thank goodness...) We made valentine's boxes, sucker butterflies, tissue paper flowers, and decorated cupcakes. The kids had a great time, the adults had a great time - success!!! (We were so busy with the different stations, we didn't have time to take a lot of pictures..but, we are waiting for one of the mom's to send me some pictures that she took..so more to come!)  After we got home, CJ walked up to Laura and said, "Mom, I didn't make you a real valentine..but I want to give you this flower that I made...and I love you." He then handed Laura his tissue paper flower...  Well, take my breath away young man.... I love you too.  Laura proudly displays her tissue paper flower in a vase next to the kitchen sink where she smiles every time she has to do some dishes...thank you CJ.



No comments: