Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

2 Crazy Boys and their Parents







How do people do it? How can you get a family picture with two squirming boys? AGHH. Sorry, we haven't posted in a while, it's been busy, but I think we are getting life under control. Also, sorry for all the posts in one day, BOTH boys are sleeping (I can hardly believe it!!) and I am taking advantage of the moment. I'm not sure when I will get to it again...Mommy time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You guys look terrific. How wonderful to have the whole family together- although I know from experience that getting a decent family portrait is next to impossible! We only have our one good portrait thanks to you guys, Laura!! Thank you again!!

Christy said...

I just saw Preston last week and yet AGAIN he has changed so much in his looks! Great family shots. Lovely tale of Mothers' Day and the baby blessing. How special. See you all soon!!!!