Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photo shoot

The boys and Mom were all playing together in the bedroom....when Laura heard a little boy say, "Mom, we are both in here together, you better go get the camera and take our picture"....Good idea CJ! Both of the boys had crawled into a little compartment under their bed..so they were happy and contained...Perfect situation for a picture. So the following are the favorites from the photo shoot Lesson to self...when the kids request their picture taken...run as fast as you can to get the camera...it doesn't happen very often!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

TOO cute!! I cannot believe how grown up Preston is! He looks alot like CJ at that age.

ABCD Clapp said...

I love reading about your boys.. it makes me feel like my life is almost normal!

Amy said...

Hey Laura!
It's Amy from Utah. Your boys are so darling! I can't believe how grown up they are, I guess two years will do that to them!