Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 04, 2012

CJ "The KING" is 7

I can hardly believe CJ is 7...wow.  He is the tallest in his class and still growing!  I swear he has a loose tooth every other day...if only we can get those suckers out!!  He likes to just wiggle them forever!!  CJ is a fun boy to have around and we sure are glad that he is part of our family. CJ's breakfast-in-bed request was.. strawberries, rollos, toast, bacon and apple juice...when Laura said, "I don't think you need all that" CJ's response was... "That is what I want...and I am the birthday boy, you know" So..waa laaa CJ got strawberries, rollos, toast, bacon and apple juice - I guess Laura felt..hey, you are only king for a day.. might as well enjoy it. However, when Laura kept hearing "I am the birthday boy, you know" days after his birthday and in response to anything that wasn't going his way..Laura finally dethroned that king....until next year. FYI..CJ did NOT eat all that food either..he shared some with Aparri and Preston, but mostly took 1-2 bites of everything then said he was done.. of course!


No comments: