Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hittin' the Road




Half way through Spring Break, we all hoped in the car and headed to Nana and Papa's house. As you can see from the pictures....everyone enjoyed themselves! Preston LOVED Nana's jello, CJ LOVED Papa and Shane's Motorcyle, and I loved the company! We had some pretty late nights - talking, laughing, watching movies, playing games, being silly - I think I am paying for it now, but it was well worth it! It is always a treat going to Mom and Dad's house. I love my Dad's barbecue...yum..and my mom and I love to go shopping together! It just not as fun to go shopping by yourself, plus Mom was a great helper in the stores for ideas, opinions, and taming the wild animals (the kids). Thanks for letting us come! It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, that looks like such a FUN trip! Say hi to your awesome family from me. How wonderful that you live closer to them now.