Newer Posts

As of December 2nd, 2012 we are posting our blogs at a new blogspot address since we apparently max'd out our data storage with this one. You can get to our current posts at http://claywardcrew2.blogspot.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

A Year Already?




I can hardly believe my baby is not a baby anymore...has it really been a year? That being said, I can hardly remember what life was like without Preston around. It is so fun to see Preston's little personality! He is such a joy! He is always smiling, laughing, or giving kisses. But, oh is he stubborn! (I don't know where he gets that!) He will clutch those little fists so hard and his whole little body shakes - it is hard not to laugh - oh..the passion! And as you can see from the pictures...that tongue is always sticking out! Here he is...our funny little man Preston who we love! We were all playing in the bedroom, when Preston got a hold of the cowboy hat and as I looked at him, I thought...oh, that is the cutest picture ever, he kept smiling, playing with the hat, scrunching it around his face...oh, those moments when I wish I just had a camera attached 24/7...but I ran and got the camera knowing full well that the moment was gone...but I still managed to get a couple cute ones!


2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year either. Time sure flies!

Lisa said...

OK, I'm sorry I keep commenting too much, but I can't help it! I love your posts Laura. I remember so well the day that Preston was born- I lost the bet with Andrew that he would be born before noon! Oh well, I still love you Preston! Happy late birthday.